My Literary Listography

1:45:00 PM

Who doesn't love a good list, right? Since I talk so much about the books I love, I figured it would be cool to map out all of my favorites. 


First and foremost, here are the books that have my heart. Here are my true loves:
The Road
The Chaos Walking Trilogy
The Book Thief
The Hunger Games Trilogy
The Storyteller
The 5th Wave Trilogy
Little Bee
Station Eleven
Illuminae

My favorite historical fiction:
Salt to the Sea
A Constellation of Vital Phenomena 
The River of No Return
Atonement

Love stories to die for:
These Broken Stars
Warm Bodies
Magonia
The Winner's Curse Trilogy
The Mara Dyer Trilogy
The History of Love


Fantasy for days:
The Night Circus
Shadow and Bone
Six of Crows
A Darker Shade of Magic

Underrated must reads:
Blood Red Road
Fire & Flood
Possession 
How to Save a Life
In Darkness
The World to Come
Hope: A Tragedy

Dystopian and proud:
The Maze Runner
The Darkest Minds
Red Rising


Books that made me love reading:
Uglies/Pretties/Specials
Wicked
Flight
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
A Series of Unfortunate Events
Flipped

Oh So Unique:
Undertow
More Than This
A Thousand Pieces of You
Great House
The People of Paper

Bring out the feminists:
The Lie Tree
The Scorpio Races
And I Darken
The Help


High Tension:
The Black Hour
No Country for Old Men

High school drama:
Places No One Knows
Paper Towns
The Spectacular Now
The Rest of Us Just Live Here
I'll Give You the Sun
13 Reasons Why
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

Scared to Death:
The Dead House 
Bird Box
Broken Monsters
Angelfall
Dark Matter

Of course, this list will always be in progress, and I can't wait to see what amazing book will come my way next. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments